New Construction or Conversion: If you are building a new home or converting your home to natural gas and require more than 275,000 BTU please fill out the “Load Upgrade Request”.

Existing Customer: If you have existing service and need to increase your load please also fill out the “Load Upgrade Request”.

Each form contains details on how to return the completed form. You can also fill out this form at your local Suburban Natural Gas Company office.

Commercial Load Requests: Please fill out the “Commercial Load Request” form for all new commercial accounts.

Please contact us to learn more about upgrading your service.